Tuesday 18 November 2008

Hubby's Birthday

It was Tony's 44th Birthday today and I can't believe this time last year we were lazing by the pool in Florida...happy days !!! We spent today in Bath and had a lovely time just mooching around the shops and I finally got to go and have Coffee at the Pump Rooms, which I have been trying to do since 1993 !!!!!

I just stumbled across an amazing blog by a lady who makes wonderful cards....she has had over 12000 hits on her blog..makes my 350 seem pretty pathetic really...the site is http://passionforcrafts.blogspot.com go check it out she is really talented.

My latest effort in the cardmaking stakes is this one...sorry about the background..I should have cropped it !!!

p1060546

Here is a close up of her...she is from the Autumn stamp club set from Magnolia....

p1060547

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin