Saturday 6 December 2008

Mia-ann's Invitations..the final version

Well here it is, the final version of the invitation for our special little girl's first birthday party. She is having her party here at our house so that gives me an excuse to do the wholer "pink" thing with the decorations... I can't wait. I am even changing the dec's on the tree tyo reflect her birthday...

[caption id="attachment_120" align="aligncenter" width="540" caption="Sugar Nellie Fairy"]Sugar Nellie Fairy[/caption]

I have used my new cuttlebug embossing folder - snowflakes as a background, also the oval scallops nestabilities ( thanks David from Craft Obsessions) and a prima flower and swarovski crystal.  I amde 20 of these which are hand painted using my Prisma colour pencils...time consuming but so worth it X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin