Sunday 27 December 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Mia Moo

It was our Goddaughters 2nd Birthday on Monday and I made her this card ...the Magnolia image is so her...I choose quite a simple design, and got to use one of my 14 Martha Stewart Border Punches that I bought back from the US with me in November.


The paper was given to my by Vickie..Thanks and the image is coloured using my new Copic Ciao's. I am still learning the art of making the image not appear flat..I surf lots of webistes and blogs and try and pick up hints and tips. I'm sure I will get there one day !



Mia-ann had two parties and as her Godparents..we got to go to both which was great fun.

Thanks for looking

Hugs

Jo X

5 comments:

  1. So pretty - very sugar and spice colours - just perfect for a little girl! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jo, I'm sure she loved it! I think your colouring is amazing, it always looks fantastic! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo adorable. I like how you put the rhinestones around her ponytail holder!!!! Very cute details!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, glad you found a use for the papers, I have some new ones for us to "share" xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!
    WOW, such a wonderful card!
    Love the motif and the colors!!
    Hugs from Maya :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin