Sunday 21 February 2010

Happy Mothers Day and Sketch Saturday # 91....

Hi There

I have had two commisions this week to make two mothers day cards..and here is one of them. Apparently she has always called her mum - mam hence the message which was computer generated.
I have used Tilda from one of the spring stamp clubs...and unusually I have had a go at stitching on it, please don't look too closely..

The Sketch is from Sketch Saturday  and I really like the sketch, it has lots of potential and I chose to rotate it.






I have coloured Tilda with copics and have used martha stewart glass beads in the centre of the flowers.  The arch over her head is from Heidi Swapp and actually started life as a full oval but I cut it down to fit

I used the Martha Stewart Scalloped Lace Border Punch and plenty of ink to edge the parts.

The Flowers are from Craft Obsessions . I am not sure about the papers as the were given to me by my friend Vicki ( Thanks Hun)

I have so enjoyed making this card and it seems it may be another one that I have trouble letting go !!!
Thanks for looking and I really do love your comments

Bye for now

Hugs

Jo X

1 comment:

  1. She's lovely Jo, and your card is so pretty! Your friend and her Mother will be delighted, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin