Thursday 4 March 2010

Sarah Kay with love....

Good Evening

I have a very special card to show you tonight, one that I made for a special friend...


I have used a Sarah Kay image which a good friend of mine Vicky gave me ( Thanks Hun) and I love her.
The papers are Basic Grey Sugar Rush ( in the 6 x 6 size), some plain red and lilac card. The hearts were form hobbycraft and were originally a dusty pink colour, but with the help of my Cardinal Red copic, I have transformed them into something I can actually use.

For the bunch of flowers I have cut a slit under her arm and pushed the stems through ( after cutting the flowers from the image of course) I am so please the way she has turned out, I am so tempted to keep this one although I could say that about most of the cards I make.

The ribbon has been tied hap-hazardly and scrunched with some silver bead threaded wire.

I hope you like and thanks for looking...

Hugs

Jo xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo - love all the colours! What a clever idea to drape those flowers over her arm - fabulous!!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a lovely card. A lot of work went into this I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and so colourful love it huggies June x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin