Friday 6 March 2009

Another Gorguss Girl....

I so love these new stamps...

gg-sitting-crop

I made this card for Tony's Aunty Eileen who is poorly in hospital at the moment...get well soon X

The papers are anoher new range from Daisy Bucket, they are from the Nantucket Island Range and  love them. Again these are available from www.craftobsessions.co.uk . I have cutt the dark purple band using my stampin up border punch and over the top I have laid a strip of felt flowers and mounted the pearls at the flower points. The large flower is threeheld together with the pearl brad and he metal love token is held on with wire attached to the openers of the brad. The ticket has been stamped from the new Hero Arts range of stamps and the heart headed pins are an internet find...

Thanks for looking X

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card, pretty colours and I love all the details x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the stamps are so lovely, but your amazing work with them is brilliant......Great work xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin