Sunday 22 March 2009

Friday Sketchers - Design 44

What a great sketch this week, I thoroughly enjoyed this one..thanks guys...the sketch can be found here...


http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/friday-sketchers-44-sponsored-by-pink.html


and here is what I managed to do with it..


butterfly-tilda-fs-44


I have used papers by Fancy Pants again, the delight range. I have also used Prima flowers, soem Bazill Tulle (this is the first time I have used it and I really like it's soft effect. The stamp is from Paper Pizazz and the antenna have swarovski bi-cone crystals on the ends...here is a closer image of her.


p1080318


I made this card for my good friend Sadie who also hapens to be the mother of my God Daughter..Haope you have a lovely birthday Shady Lady X

2 comments:

  1. oh wow that´s so amazing and cute. thank you for your wonderful and so lovely card to my sketch. it looks very very pretty and fabulous.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the colours you have used, so bright and cheery. Such a cute image and I love how you've made the antenna 3D. Hugs, Lainy xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin