Wednesday 15 July 2009

Mojo Monday Week 95

Well I have made quite a simple card by my standards for friends who have been trying for a baby for 10 years and finally they have their little bundle safe and well....Congratulations Tracy and Neil xx


I have used the Mojo Monday sketch here...


 http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2009/07/mojo-monday-week-95.html


and here is my card...


P1080995


I have used the papers and die cuts form th K & Co Scrap Pad to Go - Sweet Pea, Baby Girl which I love, Ihave taken out the centre of the welcome little one frame and raised it .  The brads are sugar  coated ones from Doodlebug and the ribbon is from my stash. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. And a bloody fabulous card it is too!!! Beautiful, it will be treasured always!

    Tracey xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin