Monday 6 July 2009

Sketch Saturday #58 - Get Well Soon

Well a good friend of mine has had surgery recently so I made her this card using the template from


http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/2009/07/sketch-58-4th-july-gills-dt-week.html


I think Gill's sketch is great...so simple but open to so many possibilities.


Gorgus Girl and Puss


I have used the new Basic Grey Lemondade 6 x 6 papers and a few prima flowers, the pearls are also Basic Grey. I have used the Gorguss Girl stamp and Puss from Funky Kits and the "Ric-Rac" is from stash... I hope Mary get's well soon x


 


 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! love those papers, and your colouring of the image is perfect ;)
    Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty. Love the layout and those papers are gorjuss. Hugs, Lainy xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin