Tuesday 25 August 2009

Christmas in August...Courtesy of Sugar Nellie

Well I always have the Sugar Nellie Blog as one of my tabs on "tinternet" and today Karen asked to see Chrsitmas cards using Sugar Nellie stamps...well I only have one that is vaguely Christmassy and I wasn't "feeling the vibe" to use it so decided to festive up one of the Manga Chicks....I also attempted a tri-fold card using one of the tutorials on Split Coast Stampers...here is my card, I hope you like...


P1090228


and another view...


P1090229


I have used the brand new My Minds Eye Papers - Colorful Christmas which I adore, The ribbon is from Creative Imaginations and has white snowflakes on it.  I have also used copious Swarovski Crystals. Here is a close up of Little Miss Manga...


P1090221


I hope you like my attempt and always love to read your comments....thanks for looking x


Jo XXXX

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo!

    I love your card embellishments, this card is so adorable!

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo
    Love this card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Babes, Wow. How on earth did you do this!! Fab as usual, but such an intricate design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This caught my eye as it is one of my fav card shapes (so easy to do but looks complicated). I love the PPs you have used and it is fab that it isn't overly 'mushy' but still looks cute - love it.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin