Thursday 20 August 2009

Stamp With Fun -Challenge 20

Well I have tried a new challenge blog today...Stamp with fun, the challenge is here


http://stampwithfun.blogspot.com/2009/08/challenge-20-sketch-kimba-slydog.html


and here is my attempt at the sketch...


Bethany Angel


I have used the Lime Rickey range of papers from Basic Grey and also Bethany Angel from High Hopes Stamps..I love the combination of colours with her slightly hippy look.  I have also used for the first time my Edge Distresser from Heidi Swapp, I have had it for years and NEVER used it, I will from now on.


P1090149


Thanks for looking and feel free to leave me a message, I love to read them.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card !!love it !! thanks for joining in our challenge
    big hugs tina46
    swf-team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, such a cute and pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at SWF.
    Hugs Mona

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin