Thursday 24 September 2009

Sketch Saturday Design Team Final...WooHoo.....

OMG...what a surprise...I did it... and went and got into the final 12 for the Sketch Saturday Design Team Call. There were so many brilliant cards so I feel very honoured to be here...

Well we had to use a sketch of our choice from the last three months and I chose Sketch 64 from 15th August and it looks like this...



I rotated the image as it went better with my design.. and here is my entry....




I have used the fabulous papers from the Bo Bunny range called a gift of love. I thought the lovely autumnal colours went really well with the Tilda Magnolia image I have used. She came from the Autumn set last year and although I haven't used her a great deal, I think she is perfect with these papers.  I have also used some twill tape in a burnt Orange, some turquoise satin ribbon and of course the Prima flowers which I have tripled up with a pearl in the centre..he top layer is made of a very fine gauze which you can hardly see.. here is a close up, I hope you can see how pretty they are...




I have coloured Tilda using my Prismacolor Pencils which after using for nearly a year now adore using....her is a close up of Tilda holding her Autumn Harvest...have you spotted the tiny bow in her hair...



Well I have done ,y best...now it's for the powers that be to decide...good luck everyone...

Hugs

Jo X

9 comments:

  1. Jo-this is gorgeous and so nicely coloured!!! Best of luck in the latest round! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Jo, wonderfull card hun, nice autumn colours...perfect job colouring hun. Wish you good luck in the 2nd round hun. Hugs Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Jo, this is fabulous,
    I love the mix of papers, colours and textures, beautiful colouring too :)
    Thank you!!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to making to the Top 12!!
    And what a awesome card you have made for the next round!!
    I haven`t started on mine yet...
    And after seeing this i am not sure i can make one either ;)
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs from Maya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Jo! I love the colours you've used, especially the blue accents. And that bow in Tilda's hair so too cute! Good luck, hun! Hugs, Simonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this punch too you have made good use of it here and the card & colours are wonderful fab colouring good luck for SS xx

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning!!! I love the colour combo, and your colouring is awesome... I will use this as an example to explain to my husband why I NEED prismacolours...lol!!
    A gorgeous card
    Good luck!!
    Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card love the colours you have picked and your image works fab with the sketch.
    good luck in next round louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wo very gorgeous card and fab colours !!! I love it !!!!
    Hugs COCO

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin