Wednesday 30 September 2009

Sketch Saturday Sketch Number 70

Hi there

Well I have had a very busy week  including a trip to Ally Pally where I finally met the lovely Marlene and Caz..their shopping trolly's were bulging - believe me!!! girls you will always be an inspiration to me x

I finally managed to make a card this week using the Sketch Saturday Number 70 Sketch which again was a great sketch to play with....

here is is



I have used the beautiful stamp from Stampavie. called Teddy Bear, I usually go for bright colours on my cards but I thought the papers I have used called for a more subtle approach. The papers are from the Christmas Magic Range by Fancy Pants available at Craft Obsessions Here.




I have coloured the image in with my precious PrismaColor Pencils...although after having a play at Ally Pally, I can feel the need for the full 144 Copics...I can dream can't I !!! I have used masses of swarovski Crystals and glitter to accent the parcel and the tummy and paws.

The three crystals came from a length of crystal braid and I have attached them under the velvet ribbon and topped them off with three beautiful sparklers.




This gives youa good look at the layering effect which gives the card loads of depth.

Thanks for looking and leaving a message to say you stopped by..

Hugs

Jo X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin