Sunday 11 October 2009

Happy 60th Birthday Rob - Sketch Saturday # 72

Hi There

Sorry for the lack of posting recently...been mega busy with work and things.  I have just finished this card for our very good friend Rob Errington who is 60 in a weeks time...If you know him....don't tell him this is on here !!!! I have used the sketch from Sketch Saturday which can be found here




I have used the Marovia Collection available from Craft Obsessions and the adorable Edwin from Magnolia stamps from The Glitter Pot and is called Party Edwin.  I have used some velvet Ric Rac, Crystals, and the shooting stars were in my stash ( I never thought I would use them, but they go perfectly I think) I have coloured Edwin in usung my Prismacolour pencils as the copic pen fairy hasn't been for a visit yet !!!




and here is a sideways shot, the card has loads of depth and I think a box will be order as I don't think it will go in an envelope !!


We hope you have a fab birthday Rob...I wonder what the birthday fairy will bring ??

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin