Friday 19 February 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Thing...Squiggle Stamps !

Hiya...I seem to be getting in the swing of things with these lovely Squiggle Stamps...I have used Cupcake Girl for this card..she is so adorable
I have gone a bit mad with the glitter on this one, I have glittered the swiss dotted card ( made using the cuttlebug folder) Crystals and heart shaped stones on Miss Cupcake and of course she is mounted on glitter card cut using the blossoms 2 nesties from Craft Obsessions.
I wanted to show you this angle to show all the different layers.
I have used stampendous crystals stars glitter for the icing, it really does sparkle so well and gives such a nice texture.
I have stamped her twice and on the top later I just cut out her arm and the cupcake so it gives the appearance that she really is holding it. I an really please with how it came out. I have also put glossy accents on the purple "cherry" so it looks all sticky and scrumptious.

Thanks for looking

Hugs

Jo X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin