Thursday 5 February 2009

Friday Sketchers- Sketch 37

Hi, I hope you are safe and well, where ever you are and not too snowy..ours turned to slush in a matter of 24 hours and then vanished..oh well once in 18 years isn't too bad I suppose !!!


I have had a bash at the above challenge which can be found here..


http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-sketchers-sketch-37-sponsored-by.html


here is my card which I will be giving to one of  my yummy mummy friends on Saturday..as you can see she has turned 40 and the card will contain a collection from the other yummy mummy friends..


anyavalentine-crop


I have fallen head over heels in love with The greetings farm Anya and Ian and got this image is a download which worked out at £2.10 and was with me instantly.  The only problem I had with this image is that my printer ink didn't like the sansador fluid and I had to be SOOOOO careful otherwise it turned into a big black mess ( as my previous three attempts are testiment to !)


Here is the Recipe...


Image: Digital Download from The Greetings Fasm


Cardstock : Basic Grey - Oh Baby Girl


Ribbon, FlatBacked Pearls, Doodlebug Buttons


Coloured in with Prisma Colours


Close up...


p1070963


and here is a side profile so you can seee dimensions of the card...I hope she likes it !!


p1070964

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the images and the colouring is beautiful. Yummy papers also. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card and image. I wondered about the ink problem with these downloads...I use copic markers and am not sure if they will bleed with the printer ink too.
    Thanks for trying my sketch.
    Carole :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin