Sunday 1 February 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge Sketch 71

Well I was happy Blog Surfing the other day and I came across this Challenge Blog which is based in Australia and thought I would give it a go...here is the sketch


mojo71sketch


and the link to the site is


http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2009/01/mojo-monday-week-71.html


and here is my attempt at it


h-s-girl-with-key


I think it is quite a simple design and so have kept it as simple as possible.  I have used my favourite crate paper Katlin range, Doodlebug flower, Flatback pearls and heart headed pins.  The image is a hAnglar & stAnglar stamped image which was sent to me by Jakkii..( Thanks Jakkii ).


Thanks for looking and leaving your lovely messages...

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love the colours you have used here Jo, fabulous card as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous as always. You are so......amazingly creative.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin