Wednesday 28 January 2009

My first Penny Black Card....

Well after my almighty cock up I made when I tried to enter the Penny Black challenge without actually adding a Penny Black image to my card...I thought I had better have a go at doing it properly...only I cocked up again...The challenge was to make a card with spots on which I have achieved but about two weeks late !


I'm sure I will get it right one day !!..Here is my card...


penny-black-hedgehog-in-hammock


I haven't put a message on it yet..I'm beginning to think there is no room...


The paper is from Basic Grey - Colour me silly


The Stamp - Penny Black -Hedgehog in a Hammock


Hand cut flourish, Bloom, Button Centre, Swarovski Crystals, and my new Heart Pins


Here is a close up...


hedgehog-close-up2


 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the colours and the large swirl.
    I love Penny Black too, now you can make another one for this weeks challenge!!

    Jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute and love the warm vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great selection of fabulous amazing cards. Clever girl. You have to teach me how to do that swirl. I love it!!

    Annxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours on this card Jo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin