Friday 23 January 2009

Happy Birthday Dad...65 Years Young....

I want to say Happy Birthday to my Daddy today as he is 65, and to show you the card I made for him... I would also like to enter this for the Magnolia Vs Stampavie Challenge at http://magnoliameetsstampavie.blogspot.com/2009/01/week-10-show-us-your-bows.html p1070752


This is quite a simple card on my scale of things...I stuck the handmade spotty paper to cardstock and cut out the numbers. I matted theRed with Gold Mirri card and then plain green card which I stamped the edges in gold with flourishes.  Edwin is coloured in with Prismas with stickles on his wings and I tied a bow and stick a couple of gold headed pearl pins through.


Here is close up of Edwin...


p1070754

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, I'm sure your Dad loved it on his special day x

    Jennyx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin