Saturday 3 January 2009

Sugar Nellie Challenge 1 - Sketch by Tiets

This is the first challenge I have ever entered. As it's a new year I thought I would make another resolution to do ALL of the Sugar Nellie challenges throughout the year...I can but try. I have used one of the new Leanne Ellis stamps which I won in the blog candy draw ( Thanks again you sweeties)

The link to the challenge is here... http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/

I have used My Minds Eye Paper from called "The Laundry Line" and although you probably can't see it, all the sheet have really subtle glitter on them. I ahve used Got prints Prima flowers, flat back pearls, and swarovski crystals, a piece of ribbon from a box of choccies ( I'm all into reycling) and last but by no means least a metal engraved tag which says Much Appreciation.

Sugar Nellie -challenge-1

and here is a close up of her...

p1070581

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! The papers are fabulous and your ooloring of this pretty image is perfect!! Very pretty ~ thanks for joining in on the challenge!! :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card & love the pearly finishing touches.

    Happy crafting
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love your colouring and all the little details x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty. Love the colours so spring-like. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo
    What a gorgeously sweet card!
    I've just been using these papers for the next challenge!
    Thanks so much for joining the first challenge from The Sugar Bowl!
    Happy New Year
    Sugar Mama x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin