Sunday 18 January 2009

hAnglar & stAnglar Images...Yippee

Well I know that those of you who know me probably think I am a bit mad..and I suppose you might just be right, well the following card has been made using a stamped image sent to me by Jakki http://angeljakki.blogspot.com/go and check out her blog..her cards are amazing X ( Thank again Jakki ) and I can't tell you how much I love it... I also have another card which is in the making ...not quite finished...might be on here later...I love these images so much that I am thinking of asking Tony to take me to Norway just so I can stock up on all the stamps I have to have...either that or divorce Tony and marry a Norwegian called Thor !!!

hanglar-stanglar-bug

I have used silver wire as her "antenna! " and added swarovski bicone beads on the end...the papers are from my stash and the image has been coloured in using my faithful friends the Prismacolour pencils.... Oh and a bit of stickles on the wings...I have added flat back pearls and a stamped image from the new Hero Arts collection.

[caption id="attachment_234" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Little Bug"]Little Bug[/caption]

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo

    So glad I got to see the finished image after seeing you make the card at Brenda and David's yesterday. She is beautiful and I love her antenna.

    See you soon
    luv
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make such cute and sweet cards! I love your Hanglar image and her antenna. :) I have been thinking about the moving to Sweden or Norway just for these stamps too...glad I'm not the only one. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo
    This is another lovely card, love the muted colours!
    Boy do I wish I could get these stamps, I look on the Hanglar website a lot, they are so so cute these stamps, wish we could get them here.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin