Tuesday 3 February 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge 72...

I have decided that I really rather like the sketched form the Mojo Monday blog  so I have had another go this week.. the site is http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2009/02/mojo-monday-72-contest.html andthe sketch look like this


mojo72sketch


and here is my attempt at it...


h-s-boy-with-lock


I have used the following...


Cardstock : Bazill Swiss Dots


Papers : My Minds Eye - Laundry Line


Wording : Printed form Computer


Couloured in using my Prisma Pencils


Lace and Crystals from stash


Key : Bought from a flea market for pennies, I think it's a wardrobe key !


p1070937


Imade the lace flower by running a stitch along the edge and gathering up. The centre of the flower has a bicone swarovki crystal sewn onto it and the thread holding the key also has Swarovski crystals on it.


p1070940

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin