Sunday 8 November 2009

Blog Award - Yay and One Word !

Howdy...how surprised was I when the lovely Dotty Jo sent me this lovely award, I am honoured ...Thank You xxxx



This sweet award comes with a few with rules, which are:
Pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know you left this award, and then answer a list of questions in ONE word.

1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Your hair? Red
3. Your mother? Trendy
4. Your father? Generous
5. Your favorite food? Birthday Cake
6. Your dream last night? Teeth
7. Your favorite drink? Latte
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? Study/Craft Room
10. Your hobby? Crafting
11. Your fear? Losing Family
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Mortgage Free
13. Where were you last night? Sleeping
14. Something that you aren't? Hypocrite
15. Muffins? Lemon
16. Wish list item? Huge
17. Where did you grow up?Poole, Dorset
18. Last thing you did? Visit Bathroom !
19. What are you wearing? Nightie
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your Pets? 3 Cats
22. Friends? Precious
23. Your life? Good
24. Your mood? Tired
25. Missing Someone? Barrie -New Jersey
26. Vehicle? Brian the Snail
27. Something you’re not wearing? Knickers!
28. Your favorite store? Craft Obsessions
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Last Week
32. Your best friend? Ann
33. One place that I go to over and over? The Past
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favorite place to eat? With my family
 
I would in turn like to pass this award onto the following people...I think they deserve this award..
 
Vicki
 
Alison
 
Dena
 
Lea
 
Mary
 
I love all your work and think you are very talented...Lots of Love
 
JoXXX

2 comments:

  1. Oh fun, fun Jo!!! Thanks! I will post soon. So nice to get to know you a little better. I hope you don't dream of teeth again tonight. tee hee! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... you are such a sweetie to think of me! Thank you soooooo much from the bottom of my heart. I've posted my response tonight. I really appreciate your doing this! hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin