Tuesday 3 November 2009

Snowy Seranade Christmas....

Hi There

This stamp is available from Funky Kits and is called Demure..how beautiful and dainty is she.  I have used the new paper range from Bo Bunny called Snowy Seranade and is available as always from Craft Obsessions.

 I have quartered the die cut sheet and then cut out the inner part and mounted it on the purple card. the same was done with the outer part and then the inner part was mounted on foam and placed so you can't see the join !




For the snowflakes I used my new McGill punch which I love. I blobbed on some glossy accents on the ends and then sprinkled with glitter..I just happened to have the same type of glitter as the paper - result ! Swarovski crystals finish the centres.




I have foam mounted the stamped image which I have coloured with my Prisma Colour Pencils, I have put some glossy accents on her dress, the flowers and the hair decoration is made by punching the pine branch and taking the very ends and tucking them under a crystal.

Thanks for looking

Jo X

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is simply stunning Jo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! Fabulous -colours are so rich and jewel like!! Lovely, lovely card! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, this is fabulous - love the colours and all that sparkle! Amazing as always, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again Jo, please stop by at my blog as there is a little something there for you! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piękna kartka. Pozdrawiam z Polski.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy canoly!!!! This is totally gorgeous! I have not been able to find these gorgeous papers in stores. You used them beautifully!!! Adore the snowflakes and the amazing and unique layout! So glad you visited me so I can see your blog!!!

    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin