Monday 2 November 2009

Our Special Boy's Birthday...

We can hardly believe that our son Connor is going to be 9 on Thursday 5th November...one day we can never forget !!

I made him a fairly simple card using the Basic Grey papers from the Marrakesh range.  I have also used the Anya stamp - Ian. 


 I think it's a really cool image and for those of you that know Connor..will know it's him all over.



and a close up of Ian/Connor


Until my full set of copic ciao's arrive towards the end of November( all 144 -Yippee I can't wait ) I will have to be content with using my Prisma Pencils ( which I also love)

Thanks for looking

Jo XX

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jo. I love that image. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are awesome with pencils but you will absolutely love your copics!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin