Sunday 10 January 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge 84

Hi there

Hope you are all holding out well during this "white"weather...we seem to have escaped down here in Poole in Dorset, only about an inch...and yes even we ground to a halt down here...maybe we are southern softees !!!

I have had a go at the challenge at Friday Sketchers which I really liked when I first saw it...here is my card..


and here is a close up of her..isn't she just adorable...



I have used my copics in the following colours..

Dress -V12, V15, V17
Blouse - V95, V91
Parcel - RV000, RV10
Hair - Y21, Y28, YR31

The papers are called 29th Street Market and are My Minds Eye - (Picked up in Michaels in NJ)




I made the corsage by looping the ribbon and twisiting it with fine wire, adding the pearls strands and covering the joins with a flower from Craft Obsessions.

Because the front of the card is heavy and is having a few problems staying upright, I have decorated the inside as well...this is the first time I have done this and I have to say I am rather liking it !


Thanks for looking and for your comments

Hugs

Jo X

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo! wow i love your card, the embossed detailing looks stunning as is your beautiful colouring, great take on the sketch, it looks a bit tricky to me

    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh your colours here are just yummy!!! Great card from the sketch - a real treat for the eyes!!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card and a wonderful inside!
    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so pretty coloured and the papers are gorgeous. I was looking through your blog and I realy love the papers you use for your cards and your eye for details!

    Warmest greetings,

    Renata

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin