Friday 22 January 2010

Hello Big Sister and Mojo Monday Week 122

Well here is a very special card that my sister has asked me to make so that my new niece ( expected due date Tues 26th January 2010) can give it to her new sister ( my niece Lucy who is 10) with a whole stack of gifts which she asked her Mummy and Daddy to buy for her new sister...confused...you should be !!!!



While we were in the USA in November I managed to get a Cricut for just over £50.00....you need to go to Michaels the day after thanksgiving and see the amazing deals they have for one day only..I paid $69.00 for it...result !!! I have used the Basic George font and shadowed it..simple but effective.  I have also used the Crate Paper Caitlin range of paper (again...I love it )

The image is Tilda from the spring or summer kit ( can't remember) and I choose it because it looks like she is waving. I took the sketch from Mojo Monday Week 122.  Here is a close up of Tilda


As usual I have used my Copics to colour her in and have highlighted her hair and dots with Gold Gelly Roll pen. 

I have decorated the inside as well...quite simply as I think the front of the card has quite a lot going on !!


I can't wait for Tuesday to meet my New Niece ( she is being born by elective C section so I know the date - how weird is that)

Thanks for looking

Hugs

Jo X

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, and what a nice idea! That waving Tilda is perfect for this! Enjoy your new niece - just can't get enough of mine!!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin